Fright Nights will be held at Warner Bros. Movie World on the 8th, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 29th, 30th and 31st of October 2010 from 6:00pm - 11:00pm. SUPERMAN ESCAPE, BATWING Spaceshot, LETHAL WEAPON and Wild West Falls will operate from 6:00pm - 9:00pm. All other attractions operate until 11:00pm.
WARNING: The event contains intense and explicit experiences and is not recommended for children under the age of 14 years.
No face coverings, masks or make-up that prevents facial identification are permitted. Costumes and light facial make-up only is permitted.
- SAW Maze - Are you brave enough to enter the SAW maze… the game has moved to the next level… jigsaw is waiting for you! Located behind Wild West Falls.
- Nightmare on Elm Street maze – ‘Freddy’s Nightmare Maze’ - Welcome to your new nightmare. A nightmare on Elm Street’s Freddy Krueger lurks within… but where? Located inside the Show Stage.
- Psycho 3D maze - Will you lose your sanity in a world of moving walls and 3D illusions? Located inside the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster queue.
- Zombie Motor Cross Live Show - 7pm and 8:30pm - An action packed live freestyle motocross show goes wrong when zombies attack! What starts out as a simple Free Style Motor Cross show goes very wrong when Zombies attack. The Cheerleaders put up a fight but the Zombies just won’t stop. Action packed Free Style Motor Cross jumps mixed with some fully sick gore. Located inside the Hollywood Stunt Driver arena.
- The Offering - 10pm - The Priestesses of an ancient cult are performing their ritual dance but they need to find a sacrifice. They send their warriors find their quarry, after a short but bloody battle the ritual commences. Located in the Main Street Plaza.
- Live Freak Show - This live show of grotesque and bizarre feats will have you hooked and wanting more. Located in Main Street.